The new Federal Data Protection Act (FDPA) approved on 25 September 2020 by the Federal Assembly imposes a series of obligations on companies and public administrative bodies, in particular to ensure that the processing of personal data of individuals takes place while protecting their rights fundamental and ensuring data security.
Companies will have to demonstrate, according to the accountability principle, that they have applied adequate processes and best practices in the field of data protection.
This Foundation course includes an introduction to the revision process of the Federal Data Protection Act (FDPA) , a description of the objectives and general principles, to then go into detail on the definitions of personal data and processing.
Through practical examples and interactive contents, the obligations to which the organizations that process personal data will have to comply and the sanctioning regime of the new law will also be illustrated.
The course is divided into the following sections:
- Introduction – What is the FADP
- The reasons for the revision
- Differences with the 1992 version
- The general principles of the FADP
- Personal data and processing
- Rights and responsibilities of the data controller
- Violations and sanctions
- Differences between fadp and gdpr
Who is it for?
All company employees who need to know the principles of the new Federal Data Protection Act.
The course can be:
- provided by the Advanction e-learning portal;
- hosted on the customer’s e-learning platform (LMS).
The format of the course is SCORM 1.2
The course is currently available in Italian and English.
The French and German versions will also be ready soon.
Verification of learning
The course is available in two versions:
- with final quiz, for the verification of learning by the participants
- without final quiz, but with confirmation of participation
The course is customizable according to the customer’s needs.
For more information write to email@example.com